Tata’s Mint Sun Tea is a nice treat for those hot summer days. It’s perfect for cookouts, dinners at home, and just sipping it in a glass while you watch the sun go down.
- Water, enough to fill your glass jar or pitcher
- 6 – 8 Organic Black Tea Bags
- 1 – 2 Bunches of Fresh Mint Leaves, rinsed
- Pour water into your glass pitcher.
- Add in tea bags.
- Rinse mint leaves, place in the jar, and tighten the lid.
- Set outside in an area that will catch the sun rays all day.
- Let tea brew for 8 hours.
- Chill in the fridge before serving. Enjoy!
Before serving the tea you can toss the tea bags and mint leaves.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Sun
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 1
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Mint Sun Tea, Sun Tea, Tea