Creamy, buttery, vegan mashed potatoes.
- 2.5 Pounds (or 6) Potatoes (Yukon Gold or Russet)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 Tbs Vegan Butter
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Pepper
- Scrub, rinse, peel, and roughly chop potatoes. The smaller your chops the better because the potatoes will cook faster. Place in a large pot with cold water and a dash of salt to cook evenly.
- Bring water to a rolling boil at high heat, then lower stove to medium heat. Continue boiling for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft, and fork tender.
- When the potatoes are cooked, carefully drain the water. You can pour the potatoes into another bowl or keep in the pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mash the potatoes with a hand-held masher. Once the potatoes are a creamy consistency, add to a serving bowl and enjoy!
For the Corn:
- 1 Can of Corn
- 1/2 Tbs Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a medium-sized pot on the stove at medium heat add all ingredients. Cook for about 10 minutes, just to warm up the corn and melt the butter.
Add to a serving dish and enjoy!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 381
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 914mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 59.2g
- Fiber: 5.1g
- Protein: 7.6g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Vegan