Mashed, seasoned, and oh so yummy. Plus it’s quick and easy to put together.
- 15oz. Can Chickpeas (Drained)
- 1/2 Cup Vegenaise
- 1/4 Cup Pickles (Finely Chopped)
- 1/2 Head Romain Lettuce (Chopped)
- 1 Medium Tomato (Diced)
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 2 Slices of Bread of your choice
- Drain juice from can of beans, then pour into a large bowl.
- Mash the Chickpeas with a fork or potato masher.
- Once you’ve reached the desired consistency, add in Vegenaise.
- Thoroughly mix together with a fork or spoon.
- Next, toss in lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
- Mix again, then add in salt and pepper.
- Give it one last mix to make sure everything is combined.
- Toast 2 slices of bread.
- Put your sandwich together and enjoy!
Can reserve juice from the can of beans to make in other recipes such as whipped cream.
Best served cold.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 6 People
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 602mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg