There is nothing like a nice warm bowl of 10-minute apple cinnamon oatmeal to start off your morning. Not only is it healthy, but it helps to get you energized and ready to take on the day ahead!
- 1/2 Diced Apple
- 1/2 Cup Organic Quick Oats
- Water (Enough to cover the oats)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbs Organic Maple Syrup ((honey, stevia, brown sugar)
- Dice the apple.
- Place oats in a pot on the stove at medium-high heat. Add just enough water to cover the oats.
- Add apples (reserve a few to top the oats) and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the water has evaporated.
- Transfer oats to a bowl and add maple syrup, or sweetener of your choice.
- Top with the rest of the apple and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 person
- Calories: 184
- Sugar: 25.1g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 42.4g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal